Pietro Balzano Prota is reporting that Pier Donato Vercellone will replace the outgoing Fabio Guadagnini as the Chief Communications Officer (CCO) of AC Milan next month. The report states that he will be named at the end of the month. As we reported here, Guadagnini will leave after four years with the club.
Calcio e Finanza are reporting the same. Vercellone has previously worked for Nike Italia, Telecom Italia, the Municipality of Milano and the Catholic University of Milan. He has previously served as the President of the Italian Public Relations Federation. He is currently Director of Communications and CSR of Sisal Group.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Here's what Pierre Kalulu brings to AC Milan this summer. [AC Milan Offside]
- AC Milan Femminile's 2020/21 scheduled released. [AC Milan Offside]
- Official confirmation of Kalulu to Milan. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan and Calhanoglu close to agreement on renewal deal. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan continue monitoring Empoli midfielder Ricci. [AC Milan Offside]
- Tottenham Hotspur defender green lights Milan move. [AC Milan Offside]