Pietro Balzano Prota is reporting that AC Milan have been working to bring on board new sponsors to occupy the sleeve of the first team's shirts after the new Emirates deal signed in the past few months made concessions for multiple sponsors. Milan Femminile secured Banco BPM to be the main shirt sponsor just a few weeks ago too.
Prota is reporting that there were contacts with the French multinational insurance company AXA however that these talks fell through. The situation is still being worked on as Milan look to boost the revenues through sponsorship money for the upcoming season.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic compromise to unlock renewal. [AC Milan Offside]
- Pepe Reina close to joining Valencia as Milan open to move. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan continue to monitor young Strasbourg defender. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan considering Augsburg and Palmeiras LB's as Theo backup. [AC Milan Offside]
- Inter Milan look listless as Sevilla slide by to lift Europa League trophy. [Football Italia]