MilanNews.it are reporting that captain Alessio Romagnoli is working hard to recover from his injury ahead of his new season. AC Milan return to Milanello on Monday and will want to have their full squad available. Romagnoli is working on his calf problem and has been training every day to recover since his vacation. The defender will likely do some personalised work in the coming weeks to fully recover to be able to lead his side into the new season.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan submit first offer for Trabzonspor midfielder. [AC Milan Offside]
- Official: Rodriguez joins Torino permanently. [AC Milan Offside]
- Freiburg interested in Milan midfielder. [AC Milan Offside]
- PSG and Brazil defender wants Milan move. [AC Milan Offside]
- Spezia in Serie A as Alessandro Nesta's Frosinone miss out on a technicality. [Football Italia]