Matteo Calcagni of MilanNews.it is surprisingly reporting that AC Milan will not sign a new right back until Davide Calabria is sold this summer. The club management met with Andrea Conti's agent to reportedly assure him of his place at the club. The club has been publicly pursuing Serge Aurier of Tottenham Hotspur and Denzel Dumfries of PSV Eindhoven but these deals will not progress until Calabria is old according to this report. The Primavera product has over 100 appearances over 6 season with the first team and is just 23 years old hence he should command a decent figure. Milan are looking to sell at about 13-15 million euros to make a significant capital gain.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic reportedly have gentleman's agreement. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan gearing up for seven departures this summer. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan could loan out centre back after difficult debut season. [AC Milan Offside]
- Real Betis and Sevilla loan offers for Calabria rejected. [AC Milan Offside]
- Spezia shock Frosinone 1-0 in Serie A play off game. [Football Italia]