MilanNews.it are reporting that Hammarby owned striker Emil Roback has undergone his medicals with AC Milan yesterday at the Madonnina Clinic ahead of a proposed move. The 17 year old will reportedly cost about 1.5 million euros but bonuses could take the deal up to 2 million euros as we reported here.
E' appena arrivato alla clinica "La Madonnina" lo svedese classe 2003 Emil #Roback per svolgere le visite mediche con il #Milan. Operazione condotta dall'agente Luca Ariatti.— MilanNews.it (@MilanNewsit) August 12, 2020
It is unclear if he will be joining the first team or the Primavera but the latter is likelier.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan forcing their way back in for Brescia midfielder. [AC Milan Offside]
- Tiemoue Bakayoko from Chelsea to Milan is being widely reported. [AC Milan Offside]
- Fringe players and possible sales for Milan this summer. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan on the verge of signing young Hammarby striker. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic reportedly agree renewal. [AC Milan Offside]