AC Milan on their website have announced a groundbreaking sponsorship with long time partners Banco BPM. The AC Milan Women's Shirt will have an independent sponsor to the Men's and Banco BPM will take that spot on the front of the shirt. The club can now feature multiple sponsors after the changed their terms of engagement with Emirates Airlines in a new deal signed a few weeks ago.
Banco BPM and AC Milan are signing a multi year deal for the front of shirt sponsorship for the Rossonere. The partnership is based a commitment to the growth of the women's game as well as an emphasis on development of football at the grassroots level.
Proud to announce Banco BPM as the Rossonere's first and historic official shirt sponsor ➡️ https://t.co/zNq5ubeFFX@BancoBPMSpa diventa il primo storico sponsor di maglia della Prima Squadra femminile ➡️ https://t.co/hBMHoHRVLc#FollowTheRossonere #SempreMilan pic.twitter.com/kIjvrMb6O1— AC Milan (@acmilan) August 10, 2020
AC Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis: “We watch the women’s team with immense pride at AC Milan and we are thrilled that one of our most valuable partners Banco BPM has made the commitment to support our vision for growth, becoming the team’s first independent shirt sponsor. The passion and professionalism that the Rossonere show every day is unmatched and, as a club that prides itself on inclusiveness and integrity, we at AC Milan are confident that this is just the beginning of great things to come, with the support of Banco BPM”.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan Season Review: Summer transfer window [AC Milan Offside]
- Banco BPM are the new shirt sponsors for AC Milan Women. [AC Milan Offside]
- Chelsea midfielder willing to take pay cut for Milan move. [AC Milan Offside]
- Julia Simic has signed for AC Milan Women. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan left back close to Torino transfer this week. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan goalkeeper set for loan deal at Reggina in Serie B. [AC Milan Offside]