Gazzetta dello Sport via MilanLive.it are reporting that AC Milan will be in a position to emerge from the coronavirus period and the 2020 and 2021 financial years in stronger economic shape. Milan sat out of the Europa League this season as a penalty for previous breaches of UEFA's Financial Fair Play. Milan have the opportunity to invest this summer as the accounts for 2020 and 2021 will be merged in the eyes of FFP due to the coronavirus hence the next check will be in 2021 and the clubs loss of revenues due to the coronavirus will be accounted for. Milan have cut their losses this financial year and will likely do the same in the next financial year but will still make a loss in 2021 however they will likely be able to negotiate a settlement agreement then as they have been improving the clubs finances. Also, bear in mind that the improved and increased sponsorships ed by Gazidis and Stylsvig could have a major impact on the number between 2020 and 2021.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan have strong interest in young Fiorentina striker. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan eyeing centre back revamp this summer. [AC Milan Offside]
- Giampaolo interested in bringing three Milan players to Torino . [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan will allow goalkeepers Begovic and Reina to leave. [AC Milan Offside]
- Paolo Maldini flies out to Ibiza as mercato kicks off. [AC Milan Offside]