AC Milan face Lazio as the tight schedule begins to come into play. Milan will play their third game in just seven days. Milan beat AS Roma but drew with SPAL ahead of this fixture. Cito Immobile and Felipe Caicedo will miss the game leaving Lazio without a pure striker but they will have Joaquin Correa.
Probable lineup vs. Lazio via @MilanNewsit:— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) July 3, 2020
Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Bonaventura, Paquetà, Calhanoglu; Rebic.
Stefano Pioli seems to want to switch it up against Lazio as there are conflicting reports on his starting line ups. The defensive element is stable in both line ups with Donnarumma, Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez, Kessie and Bennacer. The differing elements come in the attacks with one purporting Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Rebic and Ibrahimovic as the lone striker. The other picks Bonaventura, Paqueta, Calhanoglu and Rebic as the lone striker. Samu Castillejo will not be available for the game due to his muscle injury.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan can get Hellas Verona midfielder for 50% off from Atalanta . [AC Milan Offside]
- Rangnick reportedly looking to bring Hartberg coach to Milan. [AC Milan Offside]
- Ralf Rangnick watches Szoboszlai in Austria for RB Salzburg. [AC Milan Offside]
- Crotone beat Benevento 3-0 as Serie B title race ends. [Football Italia]
- Fiorentina reportedly want Daniele de Rossi as coach next season. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Barcelona captain Lionel Messie is reportedly increasingly fed up at the Camp Nou. [BBC]
- MP says Wigan Athletic going into administration is a 'major global scandal.’ [BBC]
- Millwall beat Charlton Athletic 1-0 as Cooper pounces. [The Guardian]
- Thiago wants to leave Bayern Munich according to Rummenigge. [Super Sport]
- Atlético Madrid hammer Mallorca 3-0 as they get closer to confirming UCL. [Super Sport]