ANSA via Calcio e Finanza that AC Milan shirt sales have soared 1,700% in the first two days of sales for the 2020/21 compared to the first two days of sales for the 2019/20 season. Milan and Puma released their third instalment which features a distinctive pattern derived from the floors of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
The shirt will debut against Cagliari on Saturday for Milan's final game of the season and their final game of the season at the San Siro. The number of sales made after two days this year was only achieved after three weeks last year.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Player Ratings from Milan's 4-1 win over Sampdoria away. [AC Milan Offside]
- Recap of Milan's 4-1 win with Zlatan Ibrahimovic's brace. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan hit two milestones for the first time since 2012/13. [AC Milan Offside]
- Switzerland and Milan left back turns down Lokomotiv Moscow move. [AC Milan Offside]
- Andrea Pirlo becomes new Juventus coach for the U23 side. [Football Italia]