AC Milan face Bologna at the San Siro today. Milan will look to continue their good run of form to challenge Napoli and AS Roma for the Europa League spots. Milan currently sit in 7th place with 53 points, tied with Napoli and four points below Roma. Sassuolo are in 8th trailing Milan by six points.
Gazzetta's predicted lineups for both teams Milan - Bologna.— TeamMilanAC (@TeamMilanAC) July 17, 2020
Milan's expected line up is as follows: Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic.
The only possible changes could be Conti starting over Calabria. Paqueta will be assessed and could start on the bench after his knee injury.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- 9 Things from Milan's 3-1 win over Parma at home. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan turn down 7 million offer for Uruguay left back. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan may have to pay 7-8 million to Red Bull for Rangnick. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan targeting Lokomotiv Moscow midfielder but talks stall. [AC Milan Offside]
- AS Roma boosted by Smalling's return ahead of Inter Milan clash. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- A look at how Zidane and Real Madrid won the La Liga title. [BBC]
- Marcelo Bielsa leads Leeds United back to the Premier League after 16 years. [BBC]
- West Ham United hammer Watford 3-1 to get closer to safety. [The Guardian]
- Mallorca relegated after 2-1 defeat to Granada at home. [Super Sport]
- Adebayo Akinfewa has Wycombe Wanderers contract extended for a year. [Sky Sports]