Lucas Paqueta on Instagram via Sempre Milan has said that the injury to his left knee is just an inflammation and is not serious. He was pulled out of the squad to face Parma on match day due to the issue and underwent examinations yesterday.
@LucasPaqueta97 on Instagram...— SempreMilan (@SempreMilanCom) July 16, 2020
"I thank everyone for the messages, there was nothing serious in the exam, only an inflammation! I continue the rehabilitation to be ready for the next game."
AC Milan missed all three players who occupy the right attacking midfield position as Samu Castillejo is injured, Alexis Saelemaekers was suspended and Paqueta picked up a last minute injury. The side managed to win 3-1 nonetheless and the Brazil international could be ready for the next game against Bologna on Saturday.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Player Ratings from Milan's 3-1 win over Parma at home. [AC Milan Offside]
- AC Milan Women announce Dowie, Agard and Babb for next season. [AC Milan Offside]
- AC Milan Women announce Spinelli, Rask and Grimshaw later. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan considering Barcelona and Real Betis co-owned right back. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan willing to up contract for RB Salzburg midfielder. [AC Milan Offside]
World Football Links
- Real Madrid beat Villarreal 2-1 to lift the La Liga title. [BBC]
- Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-0 to keep pace for UCL. [BBC]
- Leicester City beat Sheffield United 2-0 to stay in UCL spots. [The Guardian]
- Barcelona beaten by Osasuna 2-1 to continue decline in the league. [Super Sport]
- Atlético Madrid beat Getafe 2-0 to hold onto third place. [Goal]