As per Sempre Milan has reported CIES Football Observatory released their list of the 20 Most Valuable Players in Serie A and there is only one representative from AC Milan . Milan's central midfielder Franck Kessie is the only player amongst the squad to make the cut coming in at 16th place with a valuation of 42.5 million euros. The 23 year old Ivory Coast international oftens comes under fire for his inconsistency in the final third but seems to have maintained his value through CIES’ methodology and has multiple suitors every summer.
Juventus defender Matthis de Ligt topped the list with a valuation of 104.6 million euros. Inter Milan have five players in the top 20, Juventus have four, Napoli three, Roma three, Lazio two and Fiorentina and Milan have one apiece.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Official: Serie A Femminile season ended prematurely. [AC Milan Offside]
- What to expect from the return of Serie A. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan monitoring Espanyol's deep lying playmaker. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan midfielder being targeted by Real Madrid, Man City and PSG. [AC Milan Offside]
- Serie C season ended as Vicenza Reggina and Monza get promotion. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Fourth tier Saarbrucken host Bayer Leverkusen in DFB Pokal today. [BBC]
- Venue for Everton vs Liverpool up in the air as safety group postpones. [The Guardian]
- Thiago Silva set to leave PSG after contract renewal snub. [Super Sport]
- Manchester City hearing opens at CAS to overturn two year Europe ban. [Super Sport]
- United States SF to reconsider kneeling ban for national anthem. [Sky Sports]