Tuttosport via MilanNews.it are reporting that AC Milan have reached an agreement for a new fashion partner in Harmont & Blaine. The Italian firm is known for upper casual clothing and will reportedly replace Boglioli next season.
The report comes as Ivan Gazidis alongside his team of Casper Stylsvig and Alex Rasmussen have been working on adding numerous partners to Milan's sponsorship portfolio. The goal is to increase commercial revenues significantly and the trio appear to be working overtime on attaining this.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Torino looking to swoop in for two Milan midfielders. [AC Milan Offside]
- FIGC postpones decision on Serie A Femminile season until Monday. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan targeting Empoli midfielder Ricci for the summer. [AC Milan Offside]
- Juventus midfielder Pjanic has heart set on Barcelona move. [Football Italia]
- David Ospina wants clarification from Napoli over his future. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Manchester City and England attacker Raheem Sterling speaks out against racism. [BBC]
- Mayor of Liverpool has no objection over use of Anfield for games. [BBC]
- Premier League clubs including Arsenal and Everton using online dating methods in the transfer market via TransfeRoom. [The Guardian]
- Schalke 04 draw 1-1 with Uniön Berlin extending winless streak to 12 games. [Super Sport]
- Wolfsburg pip Werder Bremen 1-0 to push the latter closer to relegation. [Super Sport]