Sport Mediaset via MilanLive.it are reporting that AC Milan veteran striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic could return to the starting line up against SPAL tomorrow. The former Sweden international picked up a calf injury in training last month and has been sidelined for the first couple of post-lockdown games.
Ibrahimovic recently extended his contract with the club to be able to see out the season. He has taken part in a few group training sessions in the past week but has largely worked on a personalised program.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan centre back Duarte aggravates injury and is out for another week. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan to offer Turkey international Calhanoglu new deal until 2024. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan ready to open negotiations on Donnarumma’s new contract. [AC Milan Offside]
- Filippo Inzaghi’s side Benevento promoted to Serie A. [Football Italia]
- Juventus sign Arthur on a 5 year deal. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Burnley edge past Crystal Palace 1-0 as Mee nets. [BBC]
- Barcelona sign Bosnia and Herzegovina international Miralem Pjanic . [The Guardian]
- Benfica stung by Maritimo in 2-0 loss to hurt title hopes. [Yahoo! Sport]
- Valencia fire manager Celades after terrible run of form. [Super Sport]
- FC Porto beat Pacos de Ferreira to go 6 points clear at the top. [Yahoo! Sport]