Sky Italia via MilanNews.it are reporting that AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic will return from Sweden today to undergo further tests in Milan. The striker picked up an injury to his calf last week and needs to be reevaluated to determine the extent of his injury. The striker is expected to be out for a month but this timeline will vary depending on the results.
Ibrahimovic should return to Italy tomorrow. Meanwhile Maldini and Massara were at Milanello this morninghttps://t.co/J6wPAfCceO— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) June 2, 2020
The same report is also declaring that Giacomo Bonaventura could start the Coppa Italia fixture against Juventus on June 13. Milan seem to be struggling with injuries as there are reports that defenders Andrea Conti and Leo Duarte have also picked up injuries.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Official Schedule for Serie A Released. [AC Milan Offside]
- Conti might miss Juventus clash in the Coppa Italia. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan President discuses Rangnick, Coppa Italia and the Club's Finances. [AC Milan Offside]
- LA Galaxy ask about Brescia's Balotelli amid unrest. [Football Italia]
- Jose Callejon will reportedly not renew with Napoli eyeing Spain return. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Newcastle United preparing for more injuries as training resumes. [BBC]
- Everton defender Yerry Mina set to miss season restart with muscle injury. [BBC]
- Manchester City youngster Phil Foden breaks physical-distancing rules. [The Guardian]
- Nigeria's coach Rohr states desire to win AFCON as he renews contract. [Super Sport]
- Premier League considering registering new players to ease return. [Sky Sports]