According to MilanNews.it, AC Milan will go with a 4-2-3-1 formation against Lecce this evening. This will be their first league game back since the 2-1 loss to Genoa but it will be the Rossoneri's third game behind closed doors in all competitions giving them an edge over their opposition.
Probable lineup vs. Lecce: Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Rebic— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) June 21, 2020
Milan will start Donnarumma in goal. Kjaer and Romagnoli at centre back. Conti at right back and Theo is back at left back. Kessie and Bennacer will anchor the midfield. Castilllejo returns alongside Bonaventura and Calhanoglu as attacking midfielders. Rebic will be the lone striker. Colombo and Maldini will be on the bench alongside Leao and Paqueta.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan looking at Forentina centre back for the summer. [AC Milan Offside]
- Silvio Berlusconi's Monza want two Milan Primavera midfielders. [AC Milan Offside]
- Jose Callejon's situation at Napoli unclear. [Football Italia]
- Atalanta hammer Sassuolo 4-1 as Zapata gets a brace. [Football Italia]
- Inter Milan lucky to get three points in 2-1 win over Sampdoria . [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Everton hold Liverpool to 0-0 draw as Alisson stars. [BBC]
- Real Madrid beat Real Sociedad 2-1 to go atop La Liga table. [BBC]
- Newcastle United pick up big 3-0 win over Sheffield United's 10-men. [The Guardian]
- Giroud and Pulisic pull Chelsea back to nab win over Aston Villa 2-1. [The Guardian]
- Cardiff City dent Leeds United's promotion hopes in 2-0 victory. [Super Sport]