As reported last week by Football Italia, the transfer window for the summer of 2020 has been set in Italy by the FIGC. The window will open on 1st of September and close on the 5th of October 2020. The winter window will go from 4th of January to the 1st of February 2021.
OFFICIAL #ITALY #TRANSFER WINDOW DATES— Podcast Rossoneri Sverige/Sweden (@pc_rossoneri) June 16, 2020
- “Summer” transfer window: opens Tuesday September 1st 2020 & closes Monday October 5th 2020 at 8 pm CET.
– Winter transfer window: opens Monday January 4th 2021 & closes February 1st 2021 at 8 pm CET.
The current season has been extended due to the coronavirus pandemic. Thus Italian teams will only be able to register new players from the 1st of September. Milan meanwhile seem to have wrapped up a deal for Lyon right back Pierre Kalulu as we reported here.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan goalkeeper Donnarumma reportedly agrees to new contract. [AC Milan Offside]
- Ivory Coast international Kessie close to breaking Milan record. [AC Milan Offside]
- Frosinone, Crotone, Chievo Verona and Venezia draw in Serie B. [Football Italia]
- Hellas Verona hold on to beat Cagliari 2-1 despite red card. [Football Italia]
- Parma draw with Torino 1-1 as Kucka nets. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Arsenal dealt another blow in 2-1 loss to Brighton and Hove. [The Guardian]
- Atlético Madrid scrape by with 1-0 win over Real Valladolid to go third. [Super Sport]
- Wolverhampton send West Ham United closer to relegation in 2-0 win. [Super Sport]
- Bayern Munich striker Lewandowski pick up record in 3-1 win over Freiburg. [Super Sport]
- Haaland scores brace for Borussia Dortmund against RB Leipzig. [Goal]