Fabrizio Romano via Calcio Mercato is reporting that Dominik Szoboszlai is attracting a lot of interest from a number of clubs as the race to sign the midfielder intensifies. The Hungary international was first considered by Juventus in Italy last summer but he chose to remain at RB Salzburg.
Fabrizio Romano: Milan are very interested in Domink Szoboszlai. Rangnick knows him well, the Rossoneri should certainly be considered in the race. Juventus thought about signing him in January 2019 and leaving him at Sassuolo on loanhttps://t.co/2Fx4tKdpTH— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) June 19, 2020
AC Milan and Napoli are on his trail for the upcoming summer. The midfielder was impressive in the Champions League this season and also won the Austrian Cup, his side are also sitting at the top of the Bundesliga with five rounds to go.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan defender Musachhio likely out for the season with ankle injury. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan captain Alessio Romagnoli has budget allocated for renewal. [AC Milan Offside]
- UEFA postpone FFP for the season, Milan get some leeway. [AC Milan Offside]
- Cagliari coach reportedly racially abused ex-striker Picault. [Football Italia]
- Inter Milan lose Stefano Sensi to thigh injury. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Leroy Sane turns down Manchester City contract renewal offer. [The Guardian]
- Barcelona slip up in title race in draw with Sevilla 0-0. [Super Sport]
- Leganes draw 1-1 with Real Mallorca in relegation battle. [Super Sport]
- Southampton beat Norwich City 3-0 to as relegation looms. [Sky Sports]
- Tottenham Hotspur held by Manchester United 1-1 as Fernandes scores. [Goal]