RMC Sport are reporting that AC Milan target Tanguy Kouassi has turned down a contract offer from PSG. The youngster reportedly told Leonardo he will not be signing a professional contract with the Champions of France and will join a new club on a bosman deal this summer. The youngster broke out this season as a centre back where he managed to grab 11 appearances with the first team and scored twice.
Breaking | Tanguy Kouassi, in a sudden turn of events, has told PSG he will be leaving the club at the end of the month. He won't be joining Leipzig or AC Milan, but another club, according to RMC. More follows.— Get French Football News (@GFFN) June 13, 2020
The report indicates that both AC Milan and RB Leipzig will be snubbed by the youngster and that he has not decided who he will join. The 18 year old can play as a centre back or a central defensive midfielder. He could play behind Simon Kjaer for the next campaign and then takeover as Alessio Romagnoli’s long term partner.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Scenario A vs B: A 100 Million Euro Summer? [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan reportedly agree deal with Lyon youngster Kalulu. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan stand in solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement. [AC Milan Offside]
- Torino targeting Milan bench midfielder Krunic. [AC Milan Offside]
- Napoli knock out Inter Milan from Coppa as Dries Mertens breaks record. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Haaland comes up clutch with last minute winner for Borussia Dortmund . [BBC]
- Chelsea winger Callum Hudson Odoi has rape charge dropped. [BBC]
- Barcelona race past Real Mallorca 4-0 as Messi nets. [The Guardian]
- Bayern Munich leave it late to beat Borussia Mönchengladbach 2-1. [The Guardian]
- Andre Silva brace helps Eintracht Frankfurt sweep aside Hertha Berlin 4-1. [Vavel]