AC Milan players and staff have begun their medical checks ahead of the reported return to training on Thursday this week. Yesterday, Hernandez, Bonaventura, Conti, the Donnarumma brothers, Biglia and Pioli were seen at the La Madonnina Clinic for their checks.
Theo, Jack, Biglia, Conti, Pioli y los hermanos Donnarumma estuvieron en la Clínica La Madonnina para unas pruebas de COVID-19 y luego en Milanello para conocer cómo será el modo de trabajo. Los demás irán en grupos hasta el viernes para también someterse a los mismos controles. pic.twitter.com/e888KgfSDO— World AC Milan. (@WorldACMilan) May 5, 2020
The training sessions will be split into various groups and Pioli is expected to work of building strength and stamina over the next weeks before group training can resume.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Sassuolo open to using neutral venues for remaining Serie A. [Football Italia]
- Juventus training could be delayed as players need to complete quarantine. [Football Italia]
- FIGC cancel their summit to discuss resumption of Serie A. [Football Italia]
- Como goalkeeper tests positive for the coronavirus. [Football Italia]
- OG Nice return Ounas to Napoli and Durmisi to Lazio as Ligue 1 ends. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- England and Scotland players make significant NHS donation. [BBC]
- Barcelona players to have COVID-19 tests before returning to training. [BBC]
- South Korea ready to kick off football season. [The Guardian]
- Bundesliga set for green light over season restart according to close sources. [Super Sport]
- PFA chief suggests Premier League games could feature shortened halves. [Super Sport]