ANSA via MilanLive.it are reporting that AC Milan will begin conducting medical checks on their players and technical staff starting today. The players are expected to return to training on Thursday this week. Milanello will remain closed thus the tests will be conducted at affiliate clinics across the city.
These will be medical checks approved by the Medical Scientific Committee but will no include the test for COVID-19. These tests will be conducted once the instructions come from the government. The outcomes of these tests will determine when training resumes.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Ralf Rangnick discusses his next job and his expectations. [AC Milan Offside]
- Florenzi eyes AS Roma return and hopes to talk to Fonseca about role. [Football Italia]
- Commisso confirms Fiorentina will let Chiesa leave if he chooses to. [Football Italia]
- Juventus attacker Dybala discusses missing football. [Football Italia]
- Tare says SMS will only leave Lazio if he feels his time is up. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Premier League doctors raise concerns over resumption. [BBC]
- La Liga targeting June return as training resume this week. [BBC]
- Liverpool looking to delay the acquisition of Timo Werner from RB Leipzig. [The Guardian]
- Hertha Berlin suspend Salomon Kalou for breaking coronavirus rules. [The Guardian]
- Athletic Bilbao and Real Sociedad will play Copa del Rey final later when fans are allowed back in the stands after request. [Super Sport]