Sky Italia via MilanNews.it are reporting that AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie have tested negative for the coronavirus after his second test. The midfielder returned from the Ivory Coast only a week or so ago and has taken part in his first training session at Milanello.
@tuttosport: Franck Kessie is now waiting for the answer of the second test if the result is the same as the first, he can finish his quarantine period and return to Milanello pic.twitter.com/Wl4QuTUEbM— TeamMilanAC (@TeamMilanAC) May 29, 2020
Kessie was the final Milan player to return to Italy and to training as he struggled to get a flight back due to the coronavirus restrictions. He has also got back into the squad just in time as the Serie A and Coppa Italia are set to resume in about two weeks.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan have swap deal for PSV Eindhoven right back shut own. [AC Milan Offside]
- Alessio Romagnoli and Gianluigi Donnarumma renewals on track. [AC Milan Offside]
- Atalanta vs Sassuolo set to restart Serie A season in Bergamo. [Football Italia]
- Inter Milan’s Mauro Icardi to joining PSG permanently for 57 million. [Football Italia]
- Fiorentina talking to Roberto de Zerbi over manager role. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Lal Liga set to resume on June 11th and next season on September 12th. [BBC]
- Liverpool could seal their title at a neutral venue. [BBC]
- Bayer Leverkusen edge past Freiburg 1-0 as Kai Havertz nets again. [The Guardian]
- Champions League final was set to return to Istanbul in Turkey but there might be complications due to the coronavirus. [Super Sport]
- Roger Federer beats out Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar at the top of sport’s annual rich list. [Sky Sports]