SportEconomy.it are reporting that AC Milan have signed a new sponsorship agreement with online payment platform Skrill. Skrill will become a major partner for the Rossoneri with a three year agreement going until the summer of 2023.
The firm joins DAZN, GI Group, Frecciarossa, SnaiPay, Banco BPM and Bioscalin as major partners (Tier 2). The firm in the second company in recent weeks to be enlisted by the club but the official announcement is missing. The logo of Skrill is already on the website and has featured in some social media posts.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Pescara tracking two Milan Primavera youngsters for upcoming Serie B. [AC Milan Offside]
- Sassuolo will resume training on Monday; first announcement. [Football Italia]
- AS Roma will resume training next week after Lazio region permission. [Football Italia]
- Parma announce they will resume training this coming week. [Football Italia]
- Bologna will return to training on Tuesday. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Bayer Leverkusen confident Bundesliga will resume in May. [BBC]
- Chelsea's Lampard uneasy over players being tested before NHS staff. [The Guardian]
- Three FC Cologne players test positive for the coronavirus. [Super Sport]
- Puma closing in one mega deal with Manchester City's Raheem Sterling. [Sky Sports]
- United States Women's Team have equal pay claim dismissed by a judge. [CNN]