Calcio Mercato are reporting that AC Milan midfielder Giacomo Bonaventura has said ‘Yes’ to AS Roma over a potential bosman transfer this summer. The midfielder's contract is set to expire in June and is not likely to be renewed by the Rossoneri. His agent Mino Raiola is reportedly working closely with Roma for the upcoming transfer window on a number of deals.
Report: Bonaventura to Sign with Roma Next Season https://t.co/CoVQeZHgql— Chiesa di Totti (@chiesaditotti) May 19, 2020
The Italy international is set to receive a slight pay raise at Roma getting 2.5 million euros per year up from 2 million at Milan. The midfielder was one of the few bright spots for the club in the past decade where he has spent 6 seasons, scoring 34 goals and providing 24 assists. The veteran is also being followed by Torino and his former club Atalanta.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan need to face off with RB Leipzig for CB Kouassi. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan interest in PSV Eindhoven right back confirmed. [AC Milan Offside]
- Juventus reportedly open Paul Pogba talks. [Football Italia]
- Sinisa Mihajlovic trains at Bologna to regain fitness after leukaemia. [Football Italia]
- Brescia offices evacuated due to a gas leak. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Manchester United say coronavirus pandemic has cost them 28 million pounds. [BBC]
- Alleged victims of Haiti FA president say they have received death threats. [The Guardian]
- Hertha Berlin and Union Berlin gear up for derby behind closed doors. [Super Sport]
- Jaap Stam named as head coach for FC Cincinnati on 2-year deal. [Sky Sports]
- FC Seoul fined $81k for use of sex dolls in stands as football returns in South Korea. [CNN]