AC Milan are set to resume group training today in line with the protocols set out by Italy's government over the past weeks. The side have hosted individual and staggered training sessions for the past week and welcomed back almost all first team players to Milanello.
Stefano Pioli will have his full team at his disposal except for Franck Kessie who must undergo a 14 day quarantine as he only arrived back in Italy this past weekend. This will be the first group training sessions since mid March. If the Serie A were to resume, Milan's first game would either be the Coppa Italia semi final against Juventus or the league game against Lecce away.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan's Kessie finally returns from the Ivory Coast ahead of training. [AC Milan Offside]
- Serie A Femminile season set to be cancelled. [AC Milan Offside]
- Udinese director says season restart will be madness on June 13. [Football Italia]
- Fiorentina only have one person still positive for the coronavirus. [Football Italia]
- Juventus and Barcelona reportedly open for swap deal for Pjanic. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Bayern Munich ease past Union Berlin 2-0 to stay atop the Bundesliga. [BBC]
- Project Restart for the Premier League set to resume training. [BBC]
- Champions League and Europa League set for August finishes. [The Guardian]
- Sides in Spain given permission to expand to group training from today. [Super Sport]
- Arsenal set to deal with Lacazette over laughing gas use. [Super Sport]