MilanNews.it are reporting that AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested negative for the coronavirus after taking two tests. He was thus allowed to return to his apartment where he will complete the final seven days of his quarantine before he can return to training.
The 38 year old was in Sweden for the duration of the coronavirus crisis in Italy and had been training with Hammarby in Stockholm. It is noted that the striker will undergo the full medical checks before he can return to training as all the other players underwent.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- What If Milan had a healthy Pato and El Shaarawy? [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan centre back being watched by Valencia and Real Betis. [AC Milan Offside]
- Lazio deny taking part in illegal training exercise. [Football Italia]
- Lega Serie A will need to find shared protocol with the government. [Football Italia]
- Andrea Barzagli leaves Juventus staff as 'lifestyle choice.’ [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- England's government opens door for the return of football in June. [BBC]
- Augsburg head coach breaks quarantine rules and will miss game this weekend. [BBC]
- Tottenham Hotspur's Delle Alli injured in knife point robbery. [The Guardian]
- Harry Kane will provide shirt sponsorship for Leyton Orient for 2020/21. [Sky Sports]
- Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04 derby to be odd this weekend. [Super Sport]