French outlet Le10Sport are reporting that AC Milan have turned down a 30 million euro offer from PSG for midfielder Ismael Bennacer. The Algeria international has impressed with the Rossoneri after joining the club last summer and his value has doubled in that time. There were reports of interest in him from Leonardo and not there is a report that a bid was made and turned down.
@le10sport : PSG had already submitted a proposal for Milan of 30 million euros for Ismael Bennacer an immediate proposal sent back by the club. According to the French newspaper, the player would be extremely tempted by PSG's proposal. pic.twitter.com/JuEKonwFm0— TeamMilanAC (@TeamMilanAC) May 10, 2020
Milan consider Bennacer to be a critical part of their project and the midfielder is close to untouchable. He occupied the regista role for the side for most of the season but there has been a lot of talk about him being played in a more attacking and free role in the midfield.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Three journalists claiming Rangnick to Milan in final stages. [AC Milan Offside]
- Former Inter Milan coach Stramaccioni raring for Italy return. [Football Italia]
- AS Roma reportedly propose Kean-Kluivert swap deal with Everton. [Football Italia]
- Juventus target Houssem Aouar apparently on he market. [Football Italia]
- Tardelli criticises Giorgio Chiellini for disappointing comments. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Third Brighton player has tested positive for the coronavirus. [BBC]
- Five players across Spain top two divisions test positive for the coronavirus. [BBC]
- Germany's Bundesliga to go ahead as CEO is set despite Dresden cases. [The Guardian]
- In Portugal, three positive cases for Vitoria Guimaraes could halt restart. [Super Sport]
- In Turkey, one player and one staff member at Besiktas test positive. [Super Sport]