AC Milan issued a press release stating that there are no new coronavirus cases at the club since the medical checks began on Tuesday last week. President Scaroni commented that a number of players had tested positive as we reported here yesterday but this seems to have been in reference to cases that have passed.
Milan have now had three consecutive days of training since Thursday and things at Milanello seem to get back into the groove ahead of the proposed resumption of the Serie A. More players will continue to get tested and return to training over the coming days.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Chelsea midfielder Bakayoko dreaming of Milan return. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan President Paolo Scaroni discusses the club's priorities and FFP. [AC Milan Offside]
- Inter Milan's coach Antonio Conte reportedly still awaiting coronavirus test. [Football Italia]
- Franck Ribery ready to resume Fiorentina training. [Football Italia]
- Lyon President says date for Juventus Champions League knock outs set. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Watford, Brighton and Aston Villa oppose neutral venues proposal. [BBC]
- Barcelona and France defender Umtiti suffers calf injury in training. [Super Sport]
- United States Women's NT to file appeal over equal pay ruling. [Super Sport]
- Germany's Bundesliga returns with cut-out fans and virtual menus. [CNN]
- Dynamo Dresden players test positive and will go into quarantine. [Sky Sports]