AC Milan are on the brink of losing one of their longest serving members of the current squad in Giacomo Bonaventura as the midfielder's contract expires in the summer. The Italy international will be a free agent as his agent Mino Raiola seems unlikely to be able to striker a deal with Milan on a contract renewal.
According to Calcio Mercato via Football Italia, AS Roma are looking keep to pounce for the midfielder who recently recovered from a major injury but has struggled to regain his form this season. Bonaventura was an acquisition of Adriano Galliani on the deadline day of the summer of 2014 window. Roma reportedly have a three year contract worth 2 million euros per season ready.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Medical protocol for post coronavirus Serie A. [Football Italia]
- IFAB clarify handball and VAR protocol. [Football Italia]
- Sevilla and Everton target AS Roma's Cengiz Under. [Football Italia]
- Udinese's director wrongly claims Premier League will be cancelled. [Sky Sports]
- Inter Milan planning hopeful move for Barcelona star Messi. [Forza Italian Football]
World Football Links
- Premier League players launch initiative to support the NHS. [BBC]
- Tottenham Hotspur's Jose Mourinho apologises for training session. [The Guardian]
- Real Madrid's players take pay cut to prtect other club employees. [The Guardian]
- Sevilla move to slash wage bill to maintain club's finances. [Super Sport]
- Leeds United posted 21 million in losses under Bielsa's first season. [Sky Sports]