Calcio Mercato have weighed in on the summer transfer window news surrounding Brescia midfielder Sanro Tonali. The 19 year old is being followed by AC Milan, Inter Milan and Juventus in Italy after a stunning year. Brescia President Cellino values the midfielder at 50 million euros given his huge potential.
The report indicates that the coronavirus pandemic will hurt transfer fees this summer and the side will likely have to accept a much lower bis of about 30 million euros. Moreover, it is likely that Brescia will be relegated thus Milan could have a good opportunity for a player plus cash deal for Tonali as we reported here.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan will make a second approach for Strasbourg defender. [AC Milan Offside]
- Serie A Femminile and the coronavirus crisis. [AC Milan Offside]
- AS Roma chief medic says laws on training incomprehensible. [Football Italia]
- Juventus star Dybala still testing positive for the coronavirus. [Football Italia]
- Vicenza youth player is out of the coma. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Football in France is over. Ligue 1 and 2 will not resume. [BBC]
- UEFA considering neutral venues for Champions League ties. [The Guardian]
- FIFA's head medic says football should not resume before September. [Super Sport]
- Players in Spain can train individually from next week. [Super Sport]
- Wayne Rooney praised by Derby County as players agree wage deferrals. [Sky Sports]