MilanNews.it are reporting that AC Milan have initiated contacts for a young centre back from France for the summer transfer window. 19 year old Mohamed Simakan from Strasbourg has had a strong season at centre back and is being tracked by the club. The young defender has featured in 25 games this season thus far and can feature both as a centre back and a right back.
Milan are in talks with the entourage of Strasbourg’s 19-year-old central defender Mohamed Simakan, according to @AntoVitiello pic.twitter.com/xoAcVsNDOo— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) April 25, 2020
Milan have spoken to the defender's entourage previously and have now reiterated their appreciation for the player. The defender is valued at about 10 million euros thus is a reasonable operation on the market.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- De Paul and Fofana likely to leave Udinese this summer. [Football Italia]
- Papu Gomez says his side made Atalanta a big club. [Football Italia]
- Venezia player recovers from the coronavirus. [Football Italia]
- Real Madrid eyeing Fiorentina's Lafont at keeper. [Football Italia]
- Inter Milan favourites for Hellas Verona's Kumbulla. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Mike Tyson's business partner interested in Barcelona stadium naming rights. [BBC]
- Chelsea set to activate clause to renew Giroud's contract. [The Guardian]
- Everton appalled at Moise Kean's lockdown party. [Football Italia]
- Aston Villa players and staff accept wage deferrals. [Super Sport]
- Liverpool vs Atlético Madrid to be investigated by the council. [Sky Sports]