Pietro Mazzara via MilanNews.it is reporting that Ralf Rangnick is close to accepting the agreement put forth by AC Milan to be the next manager of the club. The agreement is expected to be for three years and a meeting is soon expected between Gordon Singer and Ralf Rangnick to settle the final details.
The agreement is certainly based on assurances to the new manager of ability to flex in the summer market and target young players with huge potential. Two names included in the report are Brescia's Sandro Tonali and Empoli's Samuele Ricci.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Rossoneri Nation Squads: Italy Top XI. [AC Milan Offside]
- AC Milan Offside will play in the Milan Clubs FIFA Competition. [AC Milan Offside]
- Fiorentina furlough 50 staff amid crisis. [Football Italia]
- Torino, Sampdoria, Bologna, SPAL, Brescia and Udinese opposing resumption of Serie A season. [Football Italia]
- Fiorentina and Parma backing season resuming. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Austria league leaders Linz restart training. [Super Sport]
- Valencia take pay cut to cope with coronavirus fallout. [Super Sport]
- Atlético Madrid look to double Partey's pay to keep Arsenal away. [The Guardian]
- Scotland's First Minister says fans at stadiums unlikely any time soon. [BBC]
- UEFA update due tomorrow on plans to complete season. [BBC]