French outlet Le10Sport are reporting that PSG are targeting AC Milan and Algeria midfielder Ismael Bennacer as a midfield reinforcement for the summer. The impressive central midfielder has shown he can play as a mezzalla and a regista hence is seen as a potential recruit for PSG's midfield. The midfielder is reportedly valued at just €30 million.
Paris Saint-Germain director Leonardo is sending out feelers for Milan midfielder Ismael Bennacer, claim reports in France, but the price-tag is €30m https://t.co/JAZkQtNvo5 #PSG #ACMilan #Algerie pic.twitter.com/yUYFVbFpxa— footballitalia (@footballitalia) April 18, 2020
Leonardo has reportedly reached out to Bennacer's entourage to test the water and the French club see him as an affordable addition to the midfield. His technical ability and tenacity are apparently in huge demand in Paris. The report also notes that PSG are watching Tiemoue Bakayoko who Milan might be interested in.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Rossoneri Nation Squads: Top France XI. [AC Milan Offside]
- Marco Giampaolo could save Milan 4m in Turkey move goes through. [AC Milan Offside]
- Inter Milan targeting contract renewals for star centre backs. [Football Italia]
- Italy Football Summit set for Wednesday, key decisions pending. [Football Italia]
- Serie C at risk of default. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Manchester City have agreed a deal for Alianza Lima youngster. [Goal]
- Psychologists in constant contact with Arsenal players. [Super Sport]
- e-Premier League invitational to feature Trent, Sterling, Jota and Zaha. [Super Sport]
- Chelsea in talks with manager and players over pay cuts. [The Guardian]
- Aberdeen back calls for SPFL voting review. [BBC]