AC Milan will reportedly train in an empty San Siro ahead of the Genoa fixture that will take place behind closed doors. Stefano Pioli wants the players to get accustomed to the atmosphere as they will play at least two or three games like this at the San Siro. The manager will likely run with his usual 4-4-1-1 for the game.
Milan's final training session before the Genoa game tomorrow will be held at San Siro [ANSA]— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) March 6, 2020
Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Hakan Calhanoglu will the focal points in the attack. The midfield will consist of Rebic, Castillejo, Kessie and Bennacer. The defence will have Calabria, Kjaer, Romangoli and Hernandez. Begovic will start in goal.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Kessie being monitored by Arsenal, Wolverhampton and West Ham United . [AC Milan Offside]
- France youngster Upamecano tracked by Milan for the summer. [AC Milan Offside]
- Italy’s government bans all sports extending to Serie A Femminile. [AC Milan Offside]
- Italian referees excluded from Champions League over coronavirus fears. [Football Italia]
- Napoli view Sassuolo’s Boga as a replacement for Callejon. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Mauro Icardi is reportedly unhappy at PSG since Cavani’s return. [Football Italia]
- Matt Smith hat trick lifts Millwall over Nottingham Forest 3-0. [The Guardian]
- Liverpool and Brazil goalkeeper Alisson to miss Atlético Madrid return clash. [BBC]
- Valencia held 1-1 by Alaves as they struggle for 4th place. [Super Sport]
- FC Cologne beat SC Paderborn 2-1 to climb to 10th. [Super Sport]