Gianluca di Marzio via MilanNews.it is reporting that AC Milan’s agreement with Ralf Rangnick is still in place despite all the recent rumours and that the decision has merely been put on hold. The German coach is tempted by the move but is bearing in mind a number of moving pieces in this scenario.
Manuele Baiocchini also via MilanNews.it notes that there could be financial penalties for Milan if they back out of the agreement with Rangnick that was sealed last December. It remains to be seen whether the Red Bull Head of Sport undertakes the challenge.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan planning double swoop for RB Leipzig duo. [AC Milan Offside]
- Spadafora doubts whether Serie A can resume in early May. [Football Italia]
- Torino’s Cairo insists Serie A season end by 30th of June. [Football Italia]
- Former AS Roma and Milan winger misses Italy after a year in China. [Football Italia]
- Inter Milan defender Godin returns to Uruguay after quarantine. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Premier League sides to make collective decision aimed at wage deferrals. [The Guardian]
- Arsenal manager Arteta opens up about fight with the coronavirus. [Sky Sports]
- All football in England below National League to end with results expunged. [BBC]
- Real Madrid’s historic stadium to be used to store critical donations. [Super Sport]
- Barcelona to slash player wages as a result of the coronavirus. [Super Sport]