Despite the postponement of games today, AC Milan vs Juventus in the Coppa Italia is expected to go ahead on Wednesday. The match will not be played behind closed doors as selected fans will be allowed to attend as long as they are not from coronavirus hotspots in Italy .
On Thursday, Serie A officially announced the matches were going to be played behind closed doors.— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) February 29, 2020
Today (match day for 1 of the 5 games!) they official changed the decision.
Juve-Inter, Milan-Genoa, Parma-Spal, Udinese-Fiorentina and Sassuolo-Brescia to be played on 13th May.
There has been a huge surge in controversy around the postponement of the fixtures this weekend with fans claiming foul play. The postponement has eased the pressure on Juventus whilst building up the difficulty for Inter Milan in the final days.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Comparing Stats of Eintacht Frankfurt's Rebic and Milan's Silva. [AC Milan Offside]
- Matteo Gabbia signs a contract extension until 2024. [AC Milan Offside]
- Tactical Preview of Milan vs Genoa. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan scouts attend Benfica vs Shakhtar Donetsk to watch Taison. [AC Milan Offside]
- Lazio beat Bologna 2-0 to go top of the Serie A. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Chelsea tie 2-2 with relegation threatened Bournemouth as form declines. [The Guardian]
- Watford end Liverpool's unbeaten run and hopes for perfect season. [The Guardian]
- David Beckham reflects on Inter Miami's long journey. [CNN]
- Paris Saint-Germain wreck Dijon 4-0 as Mbappe stars. [Super Sport]
- Bayern Munich beat Hoffenheim 6-0 as teams fight racism. [Super Sport]