According to Football Italia Samir Handanovic could be out 3-4 weeks with a reported hairline fracture in his finger. The shot stopper could the miss the derby against AC Milan this weekend. Inter will also be missing Lautaro Martinez to suspension for the game. Marcelo Brozovic is struggling to shake off an ankle injury that he has had for the past two or so weeks hence he may not start as well.
Not 100% confirmed but seems unlikely to see Handanovic fit for the derby vs Milan pic.twitter.com/IjxeMP8lve— Italian Football TV (@IFTVofficial) February 3, 2020
Milan on the other hand will hopefully welcome back Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Simon Kjaer if they manage to over come the flu. Ismael Bennacer will also return after serving his suspension.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Daniel makes his debut ushering in the third generation of the Maldini family. [AC Milan Offside]
- AC Milan Women win the derby against Inter 2-1 as Giacinti scores. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan received a 1 billion euro offer from Daniel Friedkin. [AC Milan Offside]
- Inter Milan ease past Udinese 2-0 as Romelu Lukaku scores a brace. [Football Italia]
- Napoli beat Sampdoria 4-2 as Gennaro Gattuso picks up pace. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Round up of Europe's top deals from the winter transfer window. [The Guardian]
- Tuchel plays down spat with France international Mbappe this weekend. [Super Sport]
- Real Madrid winger Gareth Bale's agent rules out Tottenham Hotspur return. [Sky Sports]
- Borussia Dortmund's Haaland and Sancho make history this weekend. [BBC]
- Samatta becomes the first Tanzania international to score in the Prem for Aston Villa. [BBC]