Lega Serie A have officially confirmed that AC Milan fixture against Genoa at the San Siro will be played behind closed doors on Sunday. The fixture will go ahead as scheduled but less than 100 people will be in the stadium mostly the media and the club administration.
OFFICIAL: Serie A confirm that Juventus vs. Inter, Milan vs. Genoa and three other games will be played behind closed doors this weekend due to the coronavirus outbreak in Italy pic.twitter.com/ODSAJXZPsE— B/R Football (@brfootball) February 27, 2020
Milan will look to return to winning ways after their slip up at Fiorentina ahead of their crunch tie with Juventus in the Coppa Italia. Hernandez, Castillejo and Ibrahimovic will be expected to play a starring role as they are all suspended for the Cup game.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan monitoring Genoa, Udinese and Ajax right backs for summer move. [AC Milan Offside]
- Donnarumma to miss Genoa game with ankle injury. [AC Milan Offside]
- Argentina youngster Zaracho gives ‘yes’ to Milan for the summer. [AC Milan Offside]
- Watch some of Milan Primavera's top goals this season. [AC Milan Offside]
- Romelu Lukaku scores winner as Inter Milan beat Ludogorets in UEL. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Arsenal knocked out of Europa League by Olympiacos on aggregate. [The Guardian]
- Wolverhampton knock out Espanyol despite 3-2 loss. [The Guardian]
- FIFA set to introduce loan restrictions from next season. [Sky Sports]
- Niegria's Ighalo scores first goal for Manchester United in 5-0 Club Bruges win. [BBC]
- Getafe knock Champions League semi finalists Ajax out of the UEL. [BBC]