AC Milan have been handed a boost for the weekend as Hakan Calhanoglu is predicted to be fit and back into the starting line up for the trip to Florence. Milan missed the midfielder last week to a muscular injury but he underwent a full training session yesterday with the group. Milan will be looking for another 3 points to close down on the Top 5.
Calhanoglu was replaced by Lucas Paqueta last week who has been struggling to break into the first team. Milan have been more prolific with Hakan in the squad and the Turkey international has netted 5 times this season whilst providing 1 assist.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Tactical Review of Milan's 1-0 win over Torino at home. [AC Milan Offside]
- AC Milan Primavera will play in the 2020 Viareggio Cup. [AC Milan Offside]
- Analysing Hakan Calhanoglu's role at Milan. [AC Milan Offside]
- Inter Milan beat Ludogorets 2-0 as Christian Eriksen scores. [Goal]
- AS Roma edge past Gent as Carles Perez impresses. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Eintracht Frankfurt hammer RB Salzburg 4-1 and Silva provides assist. [Bundesliga]
- Manchester United held by Club Brugge 1-1 as Ighalo debuts. [BBC]
- Wolverhampton steamroll Espanyol 4-0 Diogo Jota gets hat trick. [The Guardian]
- Suso's Sevilla held by Cluj 1-1 in the Europa League. [UEL]
- Getafe stun Ajax 2-0 as summer exodus haunts club. [BBC]