AC Milan face Juventus in the first leg of the Coppa Italia semi finals. Milan's unbeaten streak in 2020 was cut short by Inter in the derby this past weekend and the Rossoneri will need to bounce back hard. Stefano Pioli is expected to go with a 4-4-2 against Juve or a slightly modified version in a 4-2-3-1. Donnarumma will start in goal with Kjaer and Romagnoli as the CBs. Davide Clabria will replace the suspended Andrea Conti at RB while Theo Hernandez starts at LB. The midfield anchors will remain as Bennacer and Kessie given the injuries on the bench. They will be flanked by Samu Castillejo and Ante Rebic.
Probable line ups:— AC Forza Milan/News (@ACForzaMilano) February 13, 2020
MILAN (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Bennacer, Kessie, Castillejo; Calhanoglu; Rebic; Ibrahimovic.
JUVENTUS (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Cuadrado, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala; Ronaldo, Higuaìn#miljuv pic.twitter.com/vGub2B5uLp
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will play as a lone striker again with Hakan Calhanoglu expected to feature as a trequartista or a second striker.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Tactical Review of Milan's 4-2 loss to Inter Milan. [AC Milan Offside]
- Preview of Milan vs Juventus in the Coppa Italia. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan CEO Gazidis reportedly weeks away from announcing major deals. [AC Milan Offside]
- Napoli stun Inter 1-0 in the Coppa Italia. [Football Italia]
- One Serie A team will feature in UEFA's third tier competition from 2021. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Egypt and Liverpool winger Salah must decide whether to play in the Olympics. [BBC]
- Chelsea reportedly have verbal agreement with Ajax for Morocco’Ziyech. [BBC]
- Borussia Dortmund set asking price for England's Sancho at 100m pounds. [Sky Sports]
- Athletic Bilbao dominate Granada but win 1-0 in the Copa del Rey . [Super Sport]
- PSG put 6 past Dijon in the French Cup. [Super Sport]