Journalist Louis Girardi is stirring the pot with a very tempting rumour. The report states that AC Milan and Chelsea will work on a swap deal during the summer transfer window as Bakayoko does not have a place in London while Paqueta is struggling in Milan. Their valuations are quite similar as they both would command a fee of about 35 million euros.
As we recently reported here, Bakayoko has continually linked himself to Milan this season while he has been on loan at Monaco and even watched the derby last weekend.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Inter Milan fans reportedly hurl racist insults at Kessie and Ibrahimovic. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan open the door for Brazil and PSG defender Silva in the summer. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan scout Sassuolo owned striker Scamacca in Serie B. [AC Milan Offside]
- Napoli's Milik fined for diving this past weekend. [Football Italia]
- Juventus tie down goalkeeper Szczesny to a contract until 2024. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Ajax seek reimbursement from UEFA over poor refereeing decisions in Chelsea game on the Champion League final day. [Football Italia]
- Leeds United recover to draw 1-1 at Brentford to stay second. [BBC]
- Inter Miami facing a name change after losing legal battle with Inter. [The Guardian]
- Former Arsenal and Manchester City striker Adebayor moves to Paraguay. [Sky Sports]
- France will miss Dembele at the Euros as Barcelona winger is injured again. [Super Sport]