MilanNews.it are reporting that Croatia international and AC Milan left winger Ante Rebic has undergone medical check ups after his dislocation of his left elbow after tumbling to the ground in a gruesome injury suffered against Crotone and is progressing well. The player has been advised to continue his therapy and has been scheduled for a follow up in a week to assess whether or not he can feature in the Derby della Madonnina next week on Saturday following the international break.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Summary of Milan's signings over the transfer window [AC Milan Offside]
- Summary of Milan's departures over the transfer window [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan officially terminate Alen Halilovic [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan loan Laxalt to Celtic FC for the season. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan's deal for Simakan collapses on deadline day [AC Milan Offside]
- 9 Things from Milan's 3-0 win over Spezia [AC Milan Offside]