AC Milan kick off the decade with a terrible performance at home against Sampdoria despite the arrival Zlatan Ibrahimovic off the bench. Almost everyone look lost and unable to briung anything into the game. The two worst displays came on the right wing from Suso - who was an absolute disaster - and Calabia - who was too error prone.
Here it is, the moment we've all been waiting for...— SempreMilan (@SempreMilanCom) January 6, 2020
Zlatan Ibrahimovic runs out at San Siro once again!
The highlight of the game was the welcome enjoyed by Ibrahimovic both when he stepped on the field to warm up and when he was substituted on. Donnarumma was the MOTM making a number of crucial saves to keep Milan in the game. The Rossoneri currently sit in 12th with only 22 points.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Piatek turns down offers from Crystal Palace and Genoa to stay. [AC Milan Offside]
- Atalanta crush Parma 5-0 for second consecutive demolishing. [Football Italia]
- Juventus win 4-0 as Cristiano Ronaldo scores hat trick in Cagliari opener. [Football Italia]
- Inter Milan beat Napoli test 3-1 as Romelu Lukaku nets brace. [Football Italia]
- Fiorentina held by Fiorentina 1-1 despite Benassi banger. [Sky Italia]
World Football Links
- Daniele de Rossi retires from Boca Juniors and club football. [Sky Italia]
- Arsenal beat Leeds United 1-0 as Nelson scores in the FA Cup. [The Guardian]
- Gareth Bale to miss Super Cup for Real Madrid against Barcelona in Saudi Arabia. [Sky Sports]
- Tottenham Hotspur find no evidence of racist chants against Chelsea's Rudiger. [BBC]
- Wales to host the United States and Austria for friendlies in March. [BBC]