AC Milan are gearing up to finalise two deadline day signings after completing three outgoing deals for Suso, Piatek and Rodriguez yesterday. The Rossoneri will sign young Belgian winger Alexis Saelemaekers from Anderlecht to replace Suso as Milan's cover for Samu Castillejo on the right wing. Maldini and Boban will also complete the signing of United States youngster Antonee Robinson for Wigan Athletic in the Championship, the youngster is a left back who will replace Rodriguez as the back up to Theo Hernandez.
SAELEMAEKERS E ROBINSON— ⚫pensosoloalmilan ⚫ (@ioeilmiomilan) January 30, 2020
- Classe '99
- Esterno destro
- Classe '97
- Terzino sinistro
Due profili giovani e di cui, sinceramente, non so nulla riguardo le loro capacità tecniche ma voglio fidarmi di Maldini e Boban.
Speriamo bene! pic.twitter.com/sy43J2K7RD
Both deals should be completed today pending the medicals and represent key reinforcements for the rest of the season. Both players are young and seem to have promising careers ahead, they will also have the benefit of being able to develop without the pressure to have to deliver week in and out from the start.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- New Episode of ‘Devil Wears Rossonero’ Podcast Is Out! [AC Milan Offside]
- 9 Things from Milan's 4-2 Win Over Torino In The Coppa. [AC Milan Offside]
- Suso officially joins Sevilla on an 18 month loan. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan watching Uruguay's Laxalt over a potential return. [AC Milan Offside]
- Poland striker Piatek on the way out to Hertha Berlin permanently. [AC Milan Offside]
- Anderlecht and Belgium U21 winger could be Suso's replacement. [AC Milan Offside]
World Football Links
- Barcelona thrash Leganes as Messi scores a brace. [BBC]
- Sheffield United break transfer record for Norway international Berge. [The Guardian]
- Lazio and Inter Milan chasing France and Chelsea striker Giroud. [Sky Sports]
- Lyon win sets up quarter final with Marseille in the French Cup. [Super Sport]
- Villareal sign Spain striker Alcacer from Borussia Dortmund for record fee. [Super Sport]