AC Milan came back from 2-1 down to beat down Torino in the Coppa Italia in extra time with goals from Calhanoglu and Ibrahimovic off the bench. Giacomo Bonaventura opened the scoring early and was assited by Ante Rebic. Milan honoured the late Kobe Bryant with a minute of silence ahead of the game and with applause and banners at the 24th minute. Stefano Pioli really nailed his substitutions and his team talks to reignite the squad and spur them into the semi finals where they will face Juventus.
Calhanoglu put in a great shift scoring the critical equaliser in additional time and scoring again in extra time. Zlatan Ibrahimovic also managed to score at the San Siro and was assisted by Leao. Milan won the game 4-2 after an end to end fixture and some strong determination.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- AC Milan honour Kobe Bryant with Minute of Silence. [AC Milan Offside]
- Poland international followed to Tottenham Hotspur amid Chelsea links. [AC Milan Offside]
- Preview of AC Milan Women vs Pink Bari in the league. [AC Milan Offside]
- Match Review of AC Milan Women's 1-0 win over Orobica. [AC Milan Offside]
- 9 Things from Milan's 1-0 win over Brescia away. [AC Milan Offside]
- Casa Milan hosts multiple agents and intermediaries ahead of deadline day. [AC Milan Offside]
World Football Links
- Aston Villa score late goal to knock Leicester City out of Cup. [The Guardian]
- Leeds United comeback to beat Millwall 3-2 and go top. [Sky Sports]
- Manchester United Executive Ed Woodward's home attacked by fans. [BBC]
- Barcelona in talks with Valencia for Rodrigo. [Goal]
- Gabigol joins Flamengo permanently after Copa Libertadores feat. [Super Sport]