Fabrizio Romano is reporting that AC Milan are likely to sell Brazil international Lucas Paqueta in the January transfer window. The midfielder is being courted by Leonardo for PSG and looks likely to be sold given he has been sidelined by Stefano Pioli in recent weeks.
Romano is reporting that Milan are looking to sell him for at least what they spent and will look to possibly add some profit on top of that. There will be a meeting to evaluate the situation soon between the player and Milan's management.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- A Recap of AC Milan Women's Amazing Year. [AC Milan Offside]
- Mattia Destro seems to be heading to Genoa with medicals upcoming. [Sky Italia]
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scheduled for Milan medical ahead of joining in the January transfer window tomorrow. [Sky Italia]
- Kulusevski going for his Juventus medical ahead of sale by Atalanta, Parma situation unclear. [Sky Italia]
- Napoli heading into Inter Milan tie with two major injuries. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Mikel Arteta's Arsenal beat Manchester United 2-0 in stunning display. [The Guardian]
- Leicester City cruise past Newcastle United in 3-0 rout to get back on track. [Sky Sports]
- Iran's Alireza Jahanbaksh opens the new decade with a stunner in Chelsea draw. [CNN]
- David Moyes off to flying start with West Ham United in 4-0 win. [Super Sport]
- Manchester City beat Everton 2-1 as Jesus scores brace. [BBC]