AC Milan finally got back to winning ways with a 2-0 victory over Cagliari on the road. Stefano Pioli started Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Rafael Leao in a 4-4-2 and was gifted by both strikers finding the back of the net. Milan picked up three points for the first time in over a month.
Milan played well and Ibrahimovic almost picked up a second goal but was flagged offside. The strike duo partnered well and got Milan to climb up to 25 points.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan and Sevilla reach agreement for Simon Kjaer on loan. [AC Milan Offside]
- Borini undergoes medicals with Hellas Verona ahead of switch. [AC Milan Offside]
- Inter Milan luckily get a point against Atalanta amid late penalty call. [Calcio Mercato]
- Napoli gift three points to Lazio as Ospina blunders. [Football Italia]
- Maurizio Sarri discusses Juventus and AS Roma fixture as they look to go top. [Sky Italia]
World Football Links
- Leicester City stun Southampton 2-1 as Ings scores late banger. [BBC]
- Liverpool go 16 points ahead at the top after beating Tottenham Hotspur 1-0. [CNN]
- Barcelona meet with Xavi about taking over manager role. [Sky Sports]
- Manchester United thump Norwich City 4-0 as Canaries gets stuck in relegation fight. [The Guardian]
- Dembele fired Lyon to victory over Bordeaux as Rudi Garcia picks up pace. [Super Sport]