Milan got wrecked in the derby last night. Marco Giampaolo's stubbornness left Milan exposed and lacking creativity. Romelu Lukaku and Marcelo Brozovic found the back of the net as Milan's players put in an underwhelming shift.
Giampaolo controversial line-up and his game plan were blown away by Inter's solid mentality and their persistence. Andrea Conti, Ricardo Rodriguez and Lucas Biglia were the defensive holes and Inter took their chances well. Much more is needed from the coach and the players.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Read Giampaolo's cop out interview after the derby loss to Inter Milan. [Football Italia]
- AC Milan launch an anti-racism initiative. [AC Milan Offside]
- Have a look at the amazing choreography from the derby. [Forza Italian Football]
- Reaction to Juventus’ 2-1 win over Hellas Verona. [Black, White and Read All Over]
- Brescia beat Udinese to claim their second victory of the season. [Repubblica]
World Football Links
- Barcelona shocked at Granada with 2-0 loss as Lionel Messi returns. [Evening Standard]
- Manchester City break another record as they destroy Watford 8-0. [Sky Sports]
- Robert Lewandowski scores a brace as Bayern Munich beat out FC Cologne. [Super Sport]
- Monaco's frustrations continue as their first win still evades them. [L’equipe]
- James Maddison's late goal sinks Tottenham. [The Guardian]