Marco Giampaolo's salary has been revealed by Gazzetta dello Sport. The new Milan manager will earn €2 million per season making him the 7th highest paid a manager in Serie A under his current contract.
Salary of the coaches— TeamMilanAC (@TeamMilanAC) September 11, 2019
Marco Giampaolo : 2M€
@Guillaumemp / @Gazzetta_it pic.twitter.com/XZNFuZjNLA
Also, importantly Milan are not going to be paying and former managers alongside Giampaolo given that Gennaro Gattuso left his remaining wages on the table due to his love for the club.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Discover what Milan's new signing Ante Rebic will bring to the club after switching over from the Bundesliga. [AC Milan Offside]
- Juventus have more than double the wage bill of any other club in Italy. [Black & White & Read All Over]
- Our friends over at Serpents of Madonnina recount their recent visit to the San Siro and give an alternate perspective of the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
- Viola Nation mull over the decision to keep Chiesa at Fiorentina against his will.
- AS Roma will be back competing for a Top 4 spot with Milan, Chiesa di Totti provide a recap of their summer transfer window.
World Football Links
- Kevin-Prince Boateng remarks on the lack of action against racism. [The Guardian]
- Cristiano Ronaldo breaks the record for most goals in European Qualifiers beating Robbie Keane out with 4 goals against Lithuania. [BBC]
- Vincent Kompany will sadly miss his own Manchester City testimonial match with a hamstring injury. [Sky Sports]
- Neymar to Barcelona might still be on according to his dad. [Gianluca di Marzio]
- Valencia sack manager Marcelinho after only 3 games this season. [Reuters]