Do you love AC Milan and the community we’ve built here at The AC Milan Offside? We’ve got an opportunity for you to become a bigger part of this community in a meaningful way.
The AC Milan Offside is looking for its next site manager. Keep reading to find out if this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What does the role entail?
The manager would be responsible for the following duties:
- Making sure that the site is publishing every day, and at a volume high enough for the site to continue to grow.
- Manage the site’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, and help them continue to grow.
- Recruit, train and manage a staff of contributors that cover AC Milan news on the site.
- Regular communication with SB Nation management over site goals, traffic, and progress.
- Moderating and maintaining a vibrant, welcoming site community.
What qualifications should you have?
Our best manager candidates will:
- Have a passion for AC Milan and will already be familiar with AC Milan Offside.
- Understand how to use popular social media networks, like Twitter and Facebook, and be willing to adapt to new best practices.
- Be able to produce and edit clean copy.
- Have the organizational skills to manage a staff of multiple people.
- Be comfortable working in a remote environment.
How do you apply?
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining why you’re the best fit for the role, a resume detailing any previous writing and/or management experience, and a soccer-related writing sample. You must submit all three items via our Vox Media careers page to be considered for this opportunity.
If you have questions about the role or the application process, please contact Jeanna Thomas, Senior Talent Manager for Team Brands, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SB Nation and The AC Milan Offside are committed to bringing you coverage of AC Milan from a diverse array of voices and perspectives. If your qualifications and experience do not perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.